The Power Max HD 1432 OHXE with 420cc Toro Snow Blower Premium 4-cycle OHV engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. A 32 in. W clearing width and 21.5 in. intake height with drift breaker can plow through the deepest snow. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. Recommended for 6 in. or more inches of snow and 6 plus car driveway.
The innovative Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient 1-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. This machine also has handle-mounted triggers that allow you to disengage 1 or both wheels to maneuver through sharp turns with ease. Hand warmers and headlights are standard.
The exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. No shear pins needed. Equipped with commercial-grade auger gear box. If auger hits hard material, engine will stall to prevent damage. Backed by 3-years Limited Warranty and Guaranteed for life ACS, chute and deflector warranty (Residential only).
- 420 cc Toro Snow Blower premium OHV engine is individually tuned to ensure optimal performance and years of dependable use
- 32 in. clearing width and 21.5 in. intake height with drift breakers to plow through the deepest snow
- Electric start standard, starts easily with the push of a button
- Power steering provides effortless maneuverability with a pull of a trigger
- Up to 60 ft. plus throwing distance, put snow where you want it
- Anti-clogging system meters snow to minimize clogging and maximize impeller speed
- Quick-stick chute control, quickly and easily change chute and deflector direction with 1-simple control
- Hand warmers and LED headlight standard
- No shear pins needed, equipped with commercial-grade auger gear box, if auger hits hard material, engine will stall to prevent damage
- All Steel Construction – Everything front the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this Toro Snow Blower is built to last
- Double deflector provides wider range of throw, from right next to a fence or far as the operator needs
- Deflectors come standard
- Reinforced 1-piece handle for added durability and rigidity
- Heavy-duty cast iron skids adding weight to the front to help chew through deep snow piles
- Ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park 6+ cars and handle 6+” of snow at a time
- 3-year limited warranty, residential only, 1-year commercial warranty
- For best starting results use non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher, use fresh fuel less than 30-days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems, do not mix oil with gas